Enjoy superior quality, value and performance from a Mercedes-Benz Certified Collision Center
At Nigro’s Auto Body our mission is designed to meet more than Mercedes-Benz’s standards, but your overall standards as well.
When you trust your repair work to a Mercedes-Benz Certified Collision Center, you’ll enjoy the confidence and peace of mind that your Mercedes-Benz will leave looking as close to its pre-accident condition as possible. That’s because the technicians working to restore your vehicle’s appearance and performance are the people who know it best.
Mercedes-Benz Certified Collision facilities like Nigro’s have successfully completed an extensive audit, and have made the significant commitments to quality and service required to receive this level of recognition.
The rigorous process enables Mercedes-Benz to distinguish those body shops that meet or exceed Mercedes-Benz standards for tools, equipment, facilities, repair work, and commitment to customer care.
You can be sure that our Mercedes-Benz Certified Collision Centers offers:
- Genuine Mercedes-Benz Replacement Parts for exact fit and exceptional quality
- Mercedes-Benz-approved equipment, including all tools, parts, and paint
- A dedicated fixture bench developed exclusively from Mercedes-Benz blueprints so that repairs are made with assembly-line accuracy
- Technicians with up-to-date, advanced skills and training
- Manufacturer-approved repair methods that help ensure the structural integrity of your car is restored to pre-loss condition
With Mercedes-Benz trained technicians using the most up-to-date product knowledge and technology – and Genuine Mercedes-Benz Parts designed to fit your vehicle perfectly – you can be sure you’re getting exactly the service you and your Mercedes-Benz deserve.