Being involved in an auto accident can be a scary, stressful and confusing time. Nigro’s Auto Body has been in business for over 30 years and our customer is always our top priority. We pride ourselves in providing the personalized service you deserve!
What to do in case of an accident:
- Call the police. If you are injured, it is important to receive immediate medical treatment. Tell the dispatcher and the officer on the scene if you need medical attention.
- NEVER drive a car that could be unsafe due to damages. Call Nigro’s Auto Body at 215-925-4520 and we can make arrangements to tow the vehicle, if needed.
- Contact your insurance company as soon as possible after the collision; within 24 hours is best, as some insurance companies require notice within 24 hours.
Nigro’s Auto Body will handle your claim from start to finish. We make it easy and stress-free for you, our valued customer:
- Give us your claim number.
- Drop off your keys.
- Rest assured that you will receive the best service and complete repair at Nigro’s Auto Body.
- If you need a rental car, Nigros’s Auto Body will reserve a vehicle for you at the allowable rate provided through the insurance company, ensuring that you will never have a transportation lapse.
- Nigro’s Auto Body provides a LIFETIME GUARANTEE on all paint and body work.
Steering is an unfortunate issue that occurs all too often within the insurance company. A representative may try to pressure you to take your vehicle to a shop of their choosing. Don’t let this happen to you! Here are some helpful tips that every driver should know:
- Consumers are not required to get more than one estimate.
- Consumers have the right to go to the repair shop of their choice.
- No insurance company can require you to go to a particular shop.
Please feel free to call us at 215-925-4520. We are always happy to answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you soon!