Don’t Pay Us to Fix Your Car!
(CUSTOMER MUST BE APPROVED)
Our recomendations is to use this loan to pay off high interest credit cards. Money can be sued to put a smile on your family member’s faces. Pay off any high interest debt.
This program has been designed by Nigro’s Auto Body and their affiliates to help the customer pay
off high interest, long term debt. Nigro’s Auto Body will handle the entire insurance claim and related
paperwork. We will provide the customer with information, specific to their situation, on what to pay off
first, with the intent of helping them save money long term.
This is a type of financing program, so each customer must apply and is subject to credit approval. If
approved, the customer will pay a one-time up-front fee (5% of the total cost of repairs) to Nigro’s Auto
Body. After that, the customer has the convenience of choosing a time frame to pay back the debt (3, 6,
or 12 months). As an added bonus, members will receive a full year of 24 hour roadside assistance!
Here are the steps:
1. Bring the vehicle to Nigro’s Auto Body, where we will assess the damage.
2. Fill out proper paperwork.
3. Put in the insurance claim; When the insurance estimate is received, this is when you would
apply for the program.
4. Fill out application for financing, provided through our partners.
5. If approved, you will make a one-time, up-front payment (5% of total repair cost) to Nigro’s Auto
6. You keep the insurance check! The job will be paid for in full through our partners and you will
be able to choose a convenient time frame to make payments (usually 3, 6, or 12 months).
7. That’s it! We will repair your vehicle, handle the claim from start to finish, and call you when it’s
ready. At Nigro’s Auto Body, we’re always on your side! You can expect a stress-free experience,
and all paint and body work is backed by our LIFETIME GUARANTEE.
You owe $5000 in credit card debt with an interest rate of 17% and have been making minimum payments.
Your insurance estimate comes out to a total of $2500. The deductible is $500 You would apply for $3000 You keep the insurance check, using the $2500 to pay off the $5000 high interest loan You save $425 per year because the loan is zero interest for the first year.